About the Role
- Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Assist in / supervise production work (load-in, show run, strike).
• Assist in / supervise shop work in accurate pulling, prep, de-prep
• Help load and unload trucks
• Work with the Warehouse Manager while in warehouse
• Assist and work alongside Project Managers in making sure events are spec’d correctly,
accurately and executed in a safe working order
• Assist other departments when necessary
• Other duties as assigned
Primary Skillset Required:
Ability to collaborate with internal teams and external clients
One-year practical experience with theatrical lighting, especially fixtures and portable
power distribution systems, is required – rigging experience a plus
Moving light repair, maintenance, and programming experience (VL, Clay Paky, MA)
Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
Basic rigging and carpentry skills are a plus.
A valid driver’s license and good driving record are required.
Ability to work overtime during peak seasons
Ability to work flexible hours, nights and weekends when needed
Must possess, or be physically fit to obtain, a Medical Card and meet DOT requirements for
driving a commercial motor vehicle
Team player, willingness to learn, listen, ask questions and a passion for gaining knowledge a must
Join the Team
Compensation: Salary with Benefits
- Yearly Salary, paid bi-weekly
- Individual Health Insurance and 401k Match - Company Phone or BYOD Stipend
- Company provided laptop (Mac or PC)
- 1 Week Paid Vacation
- Flexible Schedule and Comp Time